October 31, 2020 in Support
This document describes the information that should be provided alongside feedback to help troubleshoot the problem as quickly as possible.
When providing feedback and/or bug reports, please provide as much relevant information to help diagnose the problem:
- This Apple support article documents how to determine which version of iOS your device is running.
Please include the following information when reporting:
- Which athlete profile is being tested;
- Which version of the AeroLink application you are using (within the app, tap on Settings and then scroll down to the “Support” section);
- What result were you expecting to see, and what result was produced;
- Please provide a screenshot or screen recording of your device that captures the problem you are seeing.
If the problem is related to aero testing, please include the following info:
- Which ANT+ sensors were used for the test;
- Which test configuration is being used (lap distance, test format/protocol, etc.).
AeroLink IQ (Garmin Connect IQ)
- Which version of the AeroLink IQ application you are using (displayed after tapping on the Edge’s on-screen menu button);
- Which head unit the app is running on (Edge 530, 830, or 1030).
Other Support Articles
Still having troubles? Contact support.