January 6, 2021 in Support
This document explains the role of an athlete’s configurations within the AeroPro system.
Each athlete, can have as many configurations as necessary. In general, a unique configuration should be created for each set of tests that will be conducted.
A test configuration contains information pertaining to an athletes equipment and/or position setup.
The required fields are:
- Name: To uniquely identify the configuration e.g. Cervelo P Series.
- Test Format: Determines the testing protocol i.e. Out and Back, Freeride, or Velodrome.
- Powermeter Manufacturer: Powermeter standards and calibration may change between manufacturers it is best a noted parameter.
- Powermeter Location: Chainring, Crank, Pedal, Rear Hub, Spider.
- Bicycle Type: Cyclocross, Gravel, Mountain, Road, Specialty, UCI Time Trial, Track, Triathlon.
- What is Being Tested?: Equipment, Position, Equipment and Position or Other
- If Other is selected a text field will be provided below.
Additional optional fields:
- Equipment: If a piece of equipment is changes additional details be be added here.
- Mark as Favorite: Bing this entry to the top of the athletes list of configurations.
- Notes: Any additions notes, more details is always beneficial when analyzing data in post.
Other Support Articles
Still having troubles? Contact support.